Food & Beverage
Food & beverage processing and packaging equipment and facilities get dirty with grease, wax, food remains, glue etc. Traditional cleaning methods can be time-consuming, ineffective and can leave residues of chemicals or water, resulting in moisture build-up / mould and secondary waste.
Dry ice cleaning is a non-abrasive, non-conductive, environmentally responsible cleaning method successfully used in the food & beverage processing and packaging industries.
Benefits of Dry Ice Cleaning for Food & Beverage Sector
- Dry ice cleaning can clean food processing equipment without the need for scrubbing, water clean-up or the use of harmful chemicals that could contaminate food.
- Reduces cleaning Time
- The dry ice sublimates on impact so there is no secondary waste created
- Most equipment can be cleaned in place without time-consuming disassembly.
- Dry ice is food grade quality and can decontaminate surfaces of bacteria such as Salmonella, E. coli, and Listeria
- Dry Ice Cleaning can help eliminate cross-contamination caused by nuts and other allergens and remove protein residues on food processing equipment.
- Does not damage equipment as it is non-abrasive
- Eliminates the need for relubrication
- Reduces production downtime
- Is environmentally responsible
Food and Beverage Applications for Dry Ice Blasting include:
- Slicers & dividers
- Electrical components & motors
- Radial Feeders (Ishida Weighers)
- Pack-off tables
- Labellers & gluers
- Proof box grids
- Food moulds
About Pro-Ice Clean Ltd
Pro-Ice Clean Ltd provides Dry Ice Blasting & Cleaning services to the public, commercial, engineering and industrial sectors throughout Ireland.
All our technicians are fully trained and safety certified in the operation of our equipment and our company maintains an impeccable safety record.
for advice on your business blast cleaning requirements and we can provide a free no-obligation demonstration, assessment of your requirements and quote.
Contact Us:Pro-Ice Clean Ltd
Dry Ice Blast Cleaning & Supply throughout Ireland: counties counties Antrim, Armagh, Carlow, Cavan, Clare, Cork, Derry, Donegal, Down, Dublin, Fermanagh, Galway, Kerry, Kildare, Kilkenny, Laois, Leitrim, Limerick, Longford, Louth, Mayo, Meath, Monaghan, Offaly, Roscommon, Sligo, Tipperary, Tyrone, Waterford, Westmeath, Wexford & Wicklow.
|Tel: || 087 669 9077|
|Address: ||Leiter, Kilmacrennan, County Donegal, Ireland|
|Company No.: || 668453|