When dirt, soot, grease and oil build up in production facilities over time, machinery can begin to overheat and function improperly, leading to potential failure.
Dry Ice blast cleaning is a non-conductive process that can restore both stationary and rotating electrical equipment to optimum performance. Dry Ice Blast Cleaning is :
- A safe, fast, and environmentally friendly cleaning solution for electrical equipment.
- Non-damaging and effective on power generation equipment, motors, gas turbines, electric motors, and other electrical components.
- Flexible - can be used to quickly restore and recondition various types and sizes of industrial equipment and electric motors
- Minimizes the cost of downtime and disruption generally associated with cleaning with traditional methods
Benefits to the Electrical IndustryCleaning industrial electrical equipment and motors with Dry Ice Blasting Provides:
- No drying process
- No chemicals or water disposal issues
- No potential damage to any components
- Instant energy savings
- Restores optimal operating conditions quickly